The Mounting Arm allows you to mount One or Two devices Out front and Center on a Mountain or Road bike. It allows you to Slide and Rotate them to face forwards, backwards, right side up or upside down. Mount any combination of a camera, cycling computer, phone and light. Just one mount needed for all your electronic devices.
Works with all our adapters to mount Cycling Computers, Lights, Action Cameras and Sport watches
- Mount up to Two devices on one Mounting Arm
- Mount your devices out-front or behind the bars
- Rotate and slide your devices to multiple positions
- Free up bar space with only one mount for all your devices
- Buy only one mount and save money
- No need to buy new mounts for new devices
- Strong, light, and shock absorbing
- Fits all 31.8mm diameter bars
- Torque not to exceed 1.6Nm/14inlbs
Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the U.S.A
- Mount onto the handle bar to the left or right of the stem and tighten with a 3mm Hex wrench.
- Torque not to exceed 1.6Nm/14inlbs.
- Remove the bolt and washer from the adapter and install into the mounting arm slot.
- Thread on the adapter with the washer on the opposite side flush against the bolt head.
- Torque to no more than 1.6Nm/14inlbs using a Hex wrench.
- Apply a small amount of Blue LOCTITE® #242 to the threads of the adapter bolt if needed to keep it from coming loose.