Carbon Fiber Stem Mount
Pre Order Now for Spring Delivery
The stem mount is intended to be used for Road and Gravel riding but not Freeride, All Mountain or other riding. It's made from 3K Twill carbon fiber plate, 7075-T6 aluminum and uses Titanium hardware. Made to mount to any stem with a bolt hole width of 21 to 36 mm.
Choose from either a Garmin, Wahoo or Bryton adapter and the optional hardware to mount a camera of light.
The light/camera combo kit includes Titanium bolt and nut with a nylon washer.
Works with GARMIN® EDGE 200, 500, 800, 1000, Touring series, BRYTON® Rider 10, 15, 320, 420, 530, 860 series, and WAHOO® Elemnt Roam and Element Bolt series computers.
Combo kit works with all GoPro® Hero Cameras, Action Cameras and Cycling lights.
Don’t apply excessive force when tightening, excessive force may break the product and void the warranty.
Stay under 5Nm of torque (or read the max tighten torque suggested on your stem). Lube the bolt with anti-seize grease
Before tightening make sure the titanium bolt penetrates into the stem threaded part at least 6 - 7mm.
Designed, Engineered and Made in the U.S.A
- Mount onto the handle bar to the left or right of the stem and tighten with a 3mm Hex wrench.
- Torque not to exceed 1.6Nm/14inlbs.
- Remove the bolt and washer from the adapter and install into the mounting arm slot.
- Thread on the adapter with the washer on the opposite side flush against the bolt head.
- Torque to no more than 1.6Nm/14inlbs using a Hex wrench.
- Apply a small amount of Blue LOCTITE® #242 to the threads of the adapter bolt if needed to keep it from coming loose.