Mount your computer Out front and Center of the bars. Slide and Rotate to eliminate glare and optimize the viewing angle
Works with GARMIN® EDGE 200, 500, 800, 1000, Touring series computers.
- Cycling Computer Adapter works with GARMIN® EDGE 200, 500, 800, 1000, Touring series computers.
- Slide and Rotate: Slide and Rotate your computer to most positions.
- Eliminate Glare: Rotate your computer to Eliminate Glare.
- Optimize the Viewing Angle: Rotate and Slide the computer to your Optimum-Viewing Angle.
- Torque not to exceed 1.6Nm/14inlbs
Designed, Engineered and Made in the U.S.A
- Mount onto the handle bar to the left or right of the stem and tighten with a 3mm Hex wrench.
- Torque not to exceed 1.6Nm/14inlbs.
- Remove the bolt and washer from the adapter and install into the mounting arm slot.
- Thread on the adapter with the washer on the opposite side flush against the bolt head.
- Torque to no more than 1.6Nm/14inlbs using a Hex wrench.
- Apply a small amount of Blue LOCTITE® #242 to the threads of the adapter bolt if needed to keep it from coming loose.