M4 x 10mm long Flat Head Cap Screw Stainless to be used to attach any adapter to the mounting arm.
- M4 x 10mm FHCS
- Stainless Steel
- Mount onto the handle bar to the left or right of the stem and tighten with a 3mm Hex wrench.
- Torque not to exceed 1.6Nm/14inlbs.
- Remove the bolt and washer from the adapter and install into the mounting arm slot.
- Thread on the adapter with the washer on the opposite side flush against the bolt head.
- Torque to no more than 1.6Nm/14inlbs using a Hex wrench.
- Apply a small amount of Blue LOCTITE® #242 to the threads of the adapter bolt if needed to keep it from coming loose.
Carbon Fiber Stem Mount
- Replace the stem’s screws (the bottom left and right), by inserting the spacer first, then the mount, washer and finally the long black Titanium screws.
- Don’t use excessive force it may break the product and void the warranty.
- Tighten the screws using the torque suggested by your stem manufacturer approx. 2 to 3Nm and lube the bolt with anti-seize grease.
- Check holes for alignment between front clamp & stem. If there is an alignment mismatch top to bottom, the screw can undergo abnormal stresses and could break.
- Before tightening make sure that the titanium screw penetrates the stem with full thread engagement. If screws don’t fully engage, please contact us.