- Mount up to Two devices on one Mounting Arm
- Mount your devices out-front or behind the bars
- Rotate and slide your devices to multiple positions
- Free up bar space with only one mount for all your devices
- Buy only one mount and save money
- No need to buy new mounts for new devices
- Strong, light, and shock absorbing
- Fits all 31.8mm diameter bars
- Torque not to exceed 0.8Nm/7inlbs
- Made from a CARBON composite Nylon
Cycling Computer Adapter
- Works with GARMIN® EDGE 200, 500, 800, 1000, Touring series computers.
- Slide and Rotate: Slide and Rotate your computer to most positions.
- Eliminate Glare: Rotate your computer to Eliminate Glare.
- Optimize the Viewing Angle: Rotate and Slide the computer to your Optimum-Viewing Angle.
- Torque not to exceed 1.3Nm/12inlbs
- Made from a composite Nylon
- Weight 37g
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the U.S.A
- Mount onto the handle bar to the left or right of the stem and tighten with a Hex wrench.
- Torque not to exceed 0.8Nm/7inlbs.
Cycling Computer adapter
- Remove the bolt and washer from the adapter and install into the mounting arm slot.
- Thread on the adapter with the washer on the opposite side flush against the bolt head.
- Torque to no more than 1.3Nm/12inlbs using a Hex wrench.
- Apply a small amount of purple LOCTITE® #222 to the threads of the adapter bolt if needed to keep it from coming loose.