- Mount up to Two devices on one Mounting Arm
- Mount your devices out-front or behind the bars
- Rotate and slide your devices to multiple positions
- Free up bar space with only one mount for all your devices
- Buy only one mount and save money
- No need to buy new mounts for new devices
- Strong, light, and shock absorbing
- Fits all 31.8mm diameter bars
- Torque not to exceed 0.8Nm/7inlbs
Cycling Computer Adapter
- Works with GARMIN® EDGE 200, 500, 800, 1000, Touring series computers.
- Slide and Rotate: Slide and Rotate your computer to most positions.
- Eliminate Glare: Rotate your computer to Eliminate Glare.
- Optimize the Viewing Angle: Rotate and Slide the computer to your Optimum-Viewing Angle.
- Torque not to exceed 1.3Nm/12inlbs.
- Works with all GoPro® Hero Cameras, Shimano® CM1000, and Garmin® VIRB Cameras
- Positions your Camera Out front and Center
- Camera can be mounted facing forward or backwards
- Rotate and Slide your Camera to capture different views
- Mounts Upside down or Right side up
- Easily remove and attach the camera with the quick release adapter
- Torque not to exceed 1.1Nm/10inlbs
- Made from a Carbon composite Nylon and Composite nylon
- Weight 54g
- Designed, Engineered and Made in the U.S.A
- Mount onto the handle bar to the left or right of the stem and tighten with a Hex wrench.
- Torque not to exceed 0.8Nm/7inlbs.
- We recommend mounting the Camera adapter in the middle to the back of the mount for better stability.
- Remove the 4mm Flat head screw and washer from the adapter and install into the mounting arm slot.
- Thread on the adapter with the washer on the opposite side flush against the bolt head.
- Torque to no more than 1.3Nm/12inlbs using a Hex wrench.
- Apply a small amount of purple LOCTITE® #222 to the threads of the adapter bolt if needed to keep it from coming loose.
Garmin VIRB and Shimano CM1000
- (Note: Shimano® CM1000 and Garmin® VIRB Cameras require the use of a GoPro® buckle to mount to our adapter.)